Hi Chris,

Those two particular releases seem to have had some problems. I assume
you are not mixing releases here (i.e., running either on all servers
causes you to see the problem).

I do know that 20040830 is a stable release. We run that everywhere at
SLAC for analysis. I'd suggest going with that one until we test out
the latest release that should have fixed some other problem relating
to writing files.

Andy