Hi Jerome,

Hmmm, I don't think you will be completely successful in doing a tree with
the way things stand at the moment. I don't immediately see how one could
externally lash together a uniform name space without the new olbd (though
I would be interested in hearing your proposal). Anyway, having a place
where we can actually deploy 190 nodes would be a great help (at the
moment I have to artificially limit things two 2 nodes max). There are
actually quite a few things that could expedite the process. For one,
integrating the IN2P3 rfio interface to Mass Storage via the mps scripts
would eliminate the time I need to devote to that effort. There are likely
other things that need to be done. The sky is the limit so to
speak.

Andy