Hi Matt,
	BTW, do you really want to serve an NFS disk via xrootd? I'm not
sure what the benefits would be, perhaps teher server would cache the file
to make it a little better than normal NFS if a lot of people open the
same file...

							regards,

							Stephen.

--
|Stephen J. Gowdy                     | SLAC, MailStop 34,       |