Hi Andy,

  very nice results indeed. Did each client go via the olbd or did they
contact directly the xrootd server?

Also, although xrootd is primarily a data server, it would be nice to see a
write benchmark, like a few hundred clients trying to open write streams at
the same time to a bunch of xrootd servers.

Cheers, Fons.

--
Org:    CERN, European Laboratory for Particle Physics.
Mail:   1211 Geneve 23, Switzerland