	Hello hello,

	So, we started xrootd and olbd on 190 nodes with one
redirector (+olbd -m) and of course, bumped into the 64 connection
limit for olbd. We now have questions:

- Is there a way to circunvent the 64 connection limit via a
   parameter of some kind we may have missed ??

- If a redirector + olbd manager can connect to only 64 nodes,
   what would happen to the "rest" of the nodes in our configuration
   i.e. the 190-64 other nodes ??
   * Does this implie that the redirector cannot do load balancing
     with those nodes ??
   * Does it mean that a single redirector cannot handle more
     than 64 nodes and their files ??
   * If I use DNS RR, what happens then ?? Does every redirector
     gets a set of 64 nodes ?? Does the redirector exchange information
     about each other's known files (and node/load selection) ??

	In case this is needed, our configuration is as described
by a previous Email by Pavel in
http://www.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/lwgate/XROOTD-L/archives/xrootd-l.200502/date/article-55.html

--
              ,,,,,