Hi all,

  I recently spoke with Gerri about that. He said that the stuff
compiled, from what I can remember, and that it needed a test as deep as
we are used to do for unixes. I really don't know why netx is missing in
the standard windows distribution, but this may be a reason. Maybe Gerri
or Fons have tha answer for this and about how long will it take to
validate TXNetFile under Win32.

Fabrizio