         Dear colleague,

         for your convenience, the presentations made during
         the Top/QCD session at LCWS05 have been posted from
         the following webpage:

http://www-conf.slac.stanford.edu/lcws05/program/session.asp

         We would like to thank the speakers, as well as
         everybody who attended our session, for the important
         contributions made resulting in a very fruitful meeting.
         Please do not hesitate to contact us in case of any
         questions, such as for instance the badly needed
         "how can I contribute to this effort?"
         We very much hope to see you at the Snowmass LC workshop!
         Best regards,

         Stewart Boogert ([log in to unmask])
         Rohini Godbole ([log in to unmask])
         Aurelio Juste ([log in to unmask])