This distribution includes preprints posted between Friday, March 11, 2005 and Friday, March 18, 2005 (7 days).

ANNOUNCEMENTS
NEW INTEREST CATEGORIES: To accurately reflect the expanding focus of science at SLAC, we've revisited our list of interest categories for SLAC preprints. Authors can now choose from a new list of 24 categories covering not only high energy physics, but also synchrotron radiation and its disciplines, X-ray free electron lasers, and astrophysics. We've updated the categories on idoc, our online document registration system (http://idoc.slac.stanford.edu/), on the list of Recent SLAC Publications (http://idoc.slac.stanford.edu/preprints/), and on the Preprint Weekly list below.

IMPROVED PREPRINT SEARCH: Our new Find a SLAC Document page includes three searches to help you quickly find the document you're looking for. This page includes a full-text search of over 10,000 SLAC preprints as well as easy access to bibliographic and citation information. Check out the new search at http://www.slac.stanford.edu/pubs/fastfind.html.

*************************************

Accelerator Physics-related preprints
   SLAC-PUB-11052
   Resistive Wall Impedance of an Insert
   Stupakov, G.
   Released: 3/16/2005
   http://www.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-wrap/pubpage?slac-pub-11052

   SLAC-PUB-11059
   Life of the dust macro-particles in storage rings
   Heifets, S.
   Released: 3/16/2005
   http://www.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-wrap/pubpage?slac-pub-11059

   SLAC-PUB-11077
   Proposal of a Bunch Length Modulation Experiment in DAFNE
   Alesini, D.
   Released: 3/17/2005
   http://www.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-wrap/pubpage?slac-pub-11077

Astrophysics-related preprints
   SLAC-PUB-10975
   VLA Polarimetry Observations of PKS 2322-123; Estimating Magnetic Fields in the Abell 2597 Cluster
   Pollack, L.
   Released: 3/17/2005
   http://www.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-wrap/pubpage?slac-pub-10975

   SLAC-PUB-11034
   An Expanding Radio Nebula Produced by a Giant Flare from the Magnetar SGR 1806-20
   Gaensler, B.
   Released: 3/11/2005
   http://www.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-wrap/pubpage?slac-pub-11034

   SLAC-PUB-11043
   A Deep Chandra Observation of the Centaurus Cluster: Bubbles, Filaments and Edges
   Fabian, A.C.
   Released: 3/14/2005
   http://www.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-wrap/pubpage?slac-pub-11043

   SLAC-PUB-11056
   Gamma-Ray Observations of a Giant Flare From the Magnetar Sgr 1806-20
   Palmer, D.
   Released: 3/16/2005
   http://www.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-wrap/pubpage?slac-pub-11056

   SLAC-PUB-11060
   VLBA Imaging Polarimetry of Active Galactic Nuclei - An Automated Approach
   Taylor, G.
   Released: 3/14/2005
   http://www.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-wrap/pubpage?slac-pub-11060

   SLAC-PUB-11061
   Diagnosing the Outflow from the SGR 1806-20 Giant Flare with Radio Observations
   Granot, J.
   Released: 3/14/2005
   http://www.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-wrap/pubpage?slac-pub-11061

   SLAC-PUB-11062
   A Re-Brightening of the Radio Nebula Associated with the 2004 December 27 Giant Flare from SGR 1806-20
   Gelfand, J.D.
   Released: 3/14/2005
   http://www.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-wrap/pubpage?slac-pub-11062

   SLAC-PUB-11067
   Pulse Emission from Relativistic Collapsing Objects
   Frolov, V.
   Released: 3/16/2005
   http://www.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-wrap/pubpage?slac-pub-11067

   SLAC-PUB-11072
   X-ray/UV Observing Campaign on the Mrk 279 AGN Outflow: A Global Fitting Analysis of the UV Absorption
   Gabel, J.
   Released: 3/17/2005
   http://www.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-wrap/pubpage?slac-pub-11072

   SLAC-PUB-11073
   Tentative detection of warm intervening gas towards PKS 0548-322 with XMM-Newton
   Barcons, X.
   Released: 3/17/2005
   http://www.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-wrap/pubpage?slac-pub-11073

   SLAC-PUB-11078
   A Northern Survey of Gamma-Ray Blazar Candidates
   Sowards-Emmerd, D.
   Released: 3/17/2005
   http://www.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-wrap/pubpage?slac-pub-11078

Computing-related preprints
   SLAC-PUB-10757
   Wide Area Network Monitoring System for HEP Experiments at Fermilab
   Grigoriev, M.
   Released: 3/16/2005
   http://www.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-wrap/pubpage?slac-pub-10757

Gravitational and cosmology-related preprints
   SLAC-PUB-11036
   Collider Production of TeV Scale Black Holes and Higher-Curvature Gravity
   Rizzo, T.
   Released: 3/16/2005
   http://www.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-wrap/pubpage?slac-pub-11036

   SLAC-PUB-11067
   Pulse Emission from Relativistic Collapsing Objects
   Frolov, V.
   Released: 3/16/2005
   http://www.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-wrap/pubpage?slac-pub-11067

HEP experimental results-related preprints
   SLAC-PUB-11036
   Collider Production of TeV Scale Black Holes and Higher-Curvature Gravity
   Rizzo, T.
   Released: 3/16/2005
   http://www.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-wrap/pubpage?slac-pub-11036

   SLAC-PUB-11046
   Beyond CP Violation: Hadronic Physics at BaBar
   Sciolla, G.
   Released: 3/16/2005
   http://www.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-wrap/pubpage?slac-pub-11046

   SLAC-PUB-11047
   Branching Fraction and CP Asymmetries of B^0 -> K^0_sK^0_sK^0_s
   Aubert, B.
   Released: 3/11/2005
   http://www.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-wrap/pubpage?slac-pub-11047

   SLAC-PUB-11055
   New Measurements of CP Violation in B0 to ccbar K*(0) decays from Babar
   Bruinsma, M.
   Released: 3/16/2005
   http://www.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-wrap/pubpage?slac-pub-11055

   SLAC-PUB-11064
   Rare B Decays at BaBar
   Datta, M.
   Released: 3/14/2005
   http://www.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-wrap/pubpage?slac-pub-11064

   SLAC-PUB-11065
   Strong Interactions Physics at BaBar
   Pioppi, M.
   Released: 3/16/2005
   http://www.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-wrap/pubpage?slac-pub-11065

   SLAC-PUB-11076
   Study of B- ---> D(2)*(2460)0 Pi- And B- ---> D(1)(2420)0 Pi- Decays
   Eschenburg, V.
   Released: 3/17/2005
   http://www.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-wrap/pubpage?slac-pub-11076

HEP phenomenology-related preprints
   SLAC-PUB-11036
   Collider Production of TeV Scale Black Holes and Higher-Curvature Gravity
   Rizzo, T.
   Released: 3/16/2005
   http://www.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-wrap/pubpage?slac-pub-11036

HEP theory-related preprints
   SLAC-PUB-11036
   Collider Production of TeV Scale Black Holes and Higher-Curvature Gravity
   Rizzo, T.
   Released: 3/16/2005
   http://www.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-wrap/pubpage?slac-pub-11036

Other preprints
   SLAC-PUB-10661
   The Relationship Between Dynamics and Structure in the Far Infrared Absorption Spectrum of Liquid Water
   Woods, K.
   Released: 3/16/2005
   http://www.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-wrap/pubpage?slac-pub-10661

   SLAC-PUB-11050
   Emittance Growth And Beam Lifetime Limitations Due to Beam-Beam Effects in E+ E- Storage Ring Colliders
   Gao, J.
   Released: 3/11/2005
   http://www.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-wrap/pubpage?slac-pub-11050

   SLAC-R-744
   A Combination of Preliminary Electroweak Measurements And Constraints on the Standard Model (2004)
   Abbaneo, D.
   Released: 3/11/2005
   http://www.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-wrap/pubpage?slac-r-744

For the most current listing of newly released SLAC publications and reports, see Recent SLAC Publications at http://idoc.slac.stanford.edu/preprints/.