Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 18:38:21 -0800
From: Dominique Fortin <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Newsgroups:
    http://babar-hn.slac.stanford.edu:5090/HyperNews/get/semi_lept_decays.html
Subject: Update on Klong study:  BAD 1055

*** Discussion title: Semi-Leptonic Decays AWG
Email replies to [log in to unmask] must include:
  Subject: ...change this to be about your reply.

Hello everyone,

Antimo Palano and Marco Pappagalo studied the effiency for K0L energy
deposition in the EMC by comparing D -> Kshort pipi and D -> Klong pipi.
They have just provided us with some numbers. This was the missing piece
for correcting the MC K0L energy deposition. I've documented their
results in version 2 of BAD 1055. I've already had a look at the end
result and I see an improvement in our results. You should consider
incorporating this study in you analysis, especially if you are
reconstructing Pmiss, Emiss, q2, ...

I'm hoping to have the final version of BAD 664, and an updated version
of BAD 1077 (our PRL draft paper) in a few days.

Cheers, Dominique