Urs-

I have tried this recipe on noric and it works - thanks alot.  However, when i
try to follow these steps on a solaris machine, I cannot compile.  The error
messages are numerous and quite confusing.  I can send you a copy privately,
if you like.  Did you verify your changes on solaris, also?

Cheers,
Ed