Hoi,

I modified RecoilAnalysis/ntuplesLinkDef.h and VubAnalysis/main.mk and
then  I get  with the  HEAD of  CVS (also  tagged as  ursl-050301) two
running executables by doing on a yakut

    newrel -t analysis-24 vub
    cd vub/
    srtpath 16.0.3 Linux24SL3_i386_gcc323
    addpkg RecoilAnalysis
    addpkg VubAnalysis
    make installdirs
    cd RecoilAnalysis/
    make -f Makefile lib
    cd ../VubAnalysis/
    make -f Makefile clean b2u anaQA
    ../bin/Linux24SL3_i386_gcc323/b2u

I guess this means that the s/w is running also in analysis-24 (though
there  was  never  a  close  coupling  to  BABAR  releases  anyway,  a
testrelease was just a way to use addpkg ...)

Someone who knows about linkdef files should cleanup the linkdef files
in both directories  (they are such an organically  grown compost that
it is embarrassing).  I admit that I don't know anything about linkdef
files ...

Cheers,
--U.