  Hi Chris,

On Thu, Mar 03, 2005 at 05:39:39PM -0000, Brew, CAJ (Chris) wrote:
> RAL is still running it's xrootd servers on RH7.3 so this could be a
> problem for us. I don't know what the timescale for upgrading the
> machines is.

  They've removed the front-end machines at SLAC. There are still a few
build machines around, but I suspect they will be going, too. As I said
to Fons, I might be able to continue to pull something together if some
machine is available at CERN, but will probably stop doing it regularly.

  What is your time scale for upgrading those machines to RHEL3 or SL3?

                                   Pete