  Hi Chris,

On Mon, Mar 21, 2005 at 11:09:38AM -0000, Brew, CAJ (Chris) wrote:
> Since our servers are still running RH7.3 and we're now running the
> 20050226-0852 version that's going out of production at SLAC (though
> without any problems so far) I'd like to request a RH7.[23] build of any
> version that is "Production".

  I can (and will) do a RH72 build for a while at SLAC on a few bldlnx*
machines. (I just fixed some small things at the HEAD so that it compiles
with gcc2.95.3.)

  Note that 20050226-0852 has the redirector race condition so we should get
something out so you can move forward. I'll do a build this afternoon so you
and Gregory have something you can use.

  BTW, what is your time scale for moving those systems forward to SL3 or
RHEL3?

                                   Pete