Hello Andy,

>> 3) Exporting multiple directories on GPFS
>>
>> I have two servers (maybe only one in the future) and 3 directories to
>> export. I would be very happy if someone had an example on how to use mps
>> to export these.

> This should work in the release 20050328-0656. Simply either list the
> directories on the xrootd command line or list them via multiple export
> directives in the config file. You've already done that for "/prod" and
> "/store". So, what am I missing here?

I cannot use this "20050328-0656" version so far because of the DNS
problem but the problem is that: I want to export

disk1/some_path/prod
disk1/some_path/store
disk2/some_path/prod
disk2/some_path/store
disk3/some_path/prod
disk3/some_path/store

So far I can only export one disk using:

oss.localroot /home/xrootd/disk/kanga/EventStore/
xrootd.export /prod
xrootd.export /store

-- Gregory