Hi all,

 sorry for this meeting, but I will be travelling to Cern at that time. Since
I will get there about three hours later, in that part of the travel usually
there is no signal for cellphones.
 However, I have my hands on the merging XrdClient/TXNetFile, and I think I
will have a chance to talk a bit with Gerri about this.

Fabrizio