Hi Pete,

I'm afraid I cannot make the meeting tonight.

Not much to report apart from the olbd problem we hit last night. The
deployment of the fixed version cured it apparently allowing the stalled
jobs to fully recover. Full details are in the RAL_Tier_A hypernews.

We're hopefully ironing out the last few problems in using the mps tools
to do automatic purging and stage queuing before deploying it onto a
number of servers. The purging works fine and the stage queuing with
mps_PreStage works outside of xrootd, I'm just trying to understand how
to make xrootd go through the queues.

Yours,
Chris.