From: "Wilko Kroeger" <[log in to unmask]>
To: "Derek Feichtinger" <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, March 23, 2005 8:54 AM
Subject: Re: writing via redirector

Hello Derek

In our test setup writing through the redirector is working.
As far as I can tell your problem is that the oss part is not configured.
I have to talk to Andy to find out if it is possible to get away without
the oss part.
Anyhow, I appended the two config files for our data servers
(xrootd-ddev_1.cf) and redirector (xrootd-ddev_1rdr.cf).
I hope that helps.

Cheers,
  Wilko