Hi Pete,

I cannot make the meeting tonight, though Manny probably will.

We don't have much to report:

	The current version we are runng seems to be stable - we haven't
seen any problem with jobs submitted after the upgrade. We'll look to go
to the new version in the next week or so when we've a new version of
the config rpm ready with some other fixes in it.

	We've now got a working setup of the staging using the PreStage
queues to limit the number of concurrent MSS accesses from each server.
We'll deploy this across a couple more servers in the next couple of
days to give it a wider test.

Yours,
Chris.