> our contribution is to be found in:
>
> http://www.slac.stanford.edu/~petrella/thecomp.html
> http://www.slac.stanford.edu/~sacco/meetings/2005-04-12/newrew.html

unfortunately I could not attend the meeting (I was on a plane).
The results look very nice and the level of the comparison is good. I have
a couple of comments:

- when you compare the value of the branching ratios take into account
that the samples (CM1-CM2) are quite uncorrelated. Francesco made few
tests on this
(see http://www.slac.stanford.edu/~gallof/exclVub/Breco-overlap.html )
and the overlap is around 60%. This is due just to the redefinition of the
breco modes and to the reprocessing and differences in skimming

- the data-MC comparison looks very nice. Only issue I have is about the
mx comparison for the depleted sample. I see the presence of tails that in
CM1 was not there. It is striking without cuts where you can see a huge
bin at zero. Do we understand that?
 It could be that we still have some looser selection (it could be on
neutrals).

 Let me know

 Daniele