Hi Daniele,

> - the data-MC comparison looks very nice. Only issue I have is about the
> mx comparison for the depleted sample. I see the presence of tails that in
> CM1 was not there. It is striking without cuts where you can see a huge
> bin at zero. Do we understand that?

The peak is mainly due to the underflows of the mxhadfit distribution,
that are put all together in the first bin (there is a small peak in the
last bin as well, those events are all overflows). This reflects the fact
that in many cases the VtxTreeFitter fails the fit and returns large
negative values. This is one of the reasons why we decided to do the CM2
analysis (at least for now) only on non-fitted variables.

Cheers,

Roberto