Hello Peter,

>>    The source file of this version seems to be a binary tarball instead.
>> Could you correct that, please?
>
>  The source tarball looks fine to me. Are you sure?

Yes, they are fine, sorry for disturbing you.

>  (With my Babar hat on): note that you shouldn't be deploying this
> development version at FZK on the systems used by BaBar. This version
> is under test, not for production use.
>
>  BTW, if you are still worried about the DNS problems, did you see my
> mail about this the other day? (i.e. Jos checked and fixed the /etc/hosts
> files, so could you check again that you still have the DNS problem/crash?)

Yes, I saw that. There are now no problem on the server for which the
hosts were changed. It seems Jos forgot 3 of the servers so for the moment
I am runnig an old version there. (The latest dvlp version 20050328-0656
also do not work with the DNS problem: I understood from your announcement
that the DNS problem was fixed there.)

Cheers,
   Gregory