Hi Fons,
don't worry,
I already have this plugin, the only difference is, that upto now I got
	open(filename,opaque ...)
	stat(url)
	....(url)
while in future, i will get
	open(filename,opaque ...)
	stat(filename,opaque ...)

if all agree to this. For me this looks like a very clean implementation.

The plugin is loaded, since it is configured in the xrootd.cnf file to be
used instead of the XrdOfs library.

I just want to remark, that the plugin will be able to handle files for
different VO's, if other want to use it, since you will be able to pass
also
	VO=CMS
as opaque information and the plugin will then use the CMS keys to check
the file authorization.

There will be no need anymore to run different xrootd for each experiment.
Every VO just has to produce his private/public keypair.

Cheers Andreas.