Hi Gregory,

Thanks for taking the plunge! I wish we could make the -t more obvious, so
I'm looking for ideas (perhaps a message like -- running in stand-alone
mode, neither -r nor -t specified). As for performance, we made some
improvements but I think your tuning accounts for the bulk of the
improvement. Thanks again and keep those suggestions comming:-)

Andy