Hi Andreas,

 I just finished to put the patch you sent for xrdcp. When I'm satisfied I
will commit it, but I have a question for you about the authz stuff.

 First of all I'd like to understand if this is an Alice-only policy. In this
case, if nobody complains, it would be better for me to explicitly indicate
it, at least in the help screen.

 Also, did you verify that it's working even with copying entire directories?
If no, I'll do it. I presume that the authz stuff has to be added to all the
xrd files coming from the subdirs.

 I see that you allocate a 16M buffer for it, are you going to send a 16M long
URL to xrootd? Also, is there any special reason for not allocating the right
size of the authz file being read?

Fabrizio

--
--------