Hi Catalin,

> I modified a little the configuration so that the flush is done after
> 30s and the window is 15s to show better the points 1) and 2).
OK, Now, I see your point. The flush applies only to non-I/O monitoring data
(i.e., everything but actual read/write calls). A stream that includes I/O
events automatically bdsables the flush feature as well. Typically, people
will segeragate the streams using the summary data for real-time reporting
and I/O event data for application analysis. We did this because we cannot
provide a flush feature for detailed I/O information. To do so would bog
down the server to the point of making not only the flushing useless but
also the server. We tried, it doesn't scale. Well, at leaat now I know that
the documentation is not clear on this point.

> I also attached the logs and binary dumps I obtained from my ML module.
Thanks, I'll look at them.

Andy