Hi Andy,

I modified the configuration of the xrootd dataserver and removed the io
parameter from xrood.monitor:

xrootd.monitor all flush 30s window 15s dest files info user
pcardaab.cern.ch:9930

Now it seems that the window is ok and the flush rule works, but it
works only once! I get a single trace datagram, no matter how many
xdrcp's I run afterwards - I will get only the map datagrams. I will get
another trace datagram only after restarting xrootd.

As a remark, about the documentation, you say there that the datagrams
are self-consistent. This is true in regard to the time from windows;
however, this is not true for dictid mappings. If for instance a map
datagram is lost, you can do nothing with the trace that refers to it.

Catalin.