Hi Ady,

We developed a small plugin called ApMon for Application Monitoring.
This also sends UDP datagrams containing multiple parameters from
instrumented applications to a MonALISA service. We managed to send and
process on the fly about 5000 datagrams per second without any packet
loss. If, for example, each node would send one datagram each 30s, I
think that this processing could be easily done in real time.

Cheers,
Catalin.