Since the meeting's been cancelled:

Have the fixes Manny needed in mps_MigrPurg, and I needed in
mps_PreStage been rolled into the latest xrootd releases? I'm in the
final stages of getting this ready to deploy on several servers but
these need to be there first.

I've found a couple of more minor niggles in mps_PreStage - mostly to do
with the way it handles logfiles - i.e. writing to the default location
before it reads it's command line arguments or config file. I'll post a
diff of my fixes when I'm happy with it.

Yours,
Chris.