Hello,

We have received your email. Thank you for writing. This message is an
automatic response to your email. It is intended to answer many
commonly asked questions regarding our service and the particular
offers that you receive. If you have further questions or comments
after reading this email, there is a different address below that you
may use. If you need instructions for unsubscribing, see the
information below.

General F.A.Q. (answers to these questions are below)

o My email address has changed. How do I make sure that I continue to
  receive your mailings?
o The link that you have sent me does not work. What should I do?
o The page cannot be displayed / an error message appears. Now what?
o What exactly is Colonize.com and is there a charge for using it?
o What if I do not have a credit card?  Can I still participate in your
  offers?
o I am not a United States citizen.  Can I participate in your offers?
o I have a question about one of the offers.  Who do I direct it to?
o I would like to suggest an offer or comment on one of the offers
  that I received, what should I do?
o Can you tell me how the shopping spree works?
o How do I unsubscribe from the mailings?

My email address has changed. How do I make sure that I continue to
receive your mailings?

The link that you have sent me does not work. What should I do?
--------------------------------
We test all links prior to sending them out to ensure that they do
work.  If you have America Online please be sure that you are using
the link labeled for AOL users.  You can also type the address of the
link in if you are unable to use the link.

The page cannot be displayed / an error message appears. Now what?
--------------------------------
If the page is not coming up our computer system may be temporarily
unavailable or it may be operating at maximum capacity.  Please try
again at a later time.

What exactly is Colonize.com and is there a charge for using it?
--------------------------------
Colonize.com is a service that notifies their customers of exciting
offers and promotions that are currently available on the Internet.
These offers are for discounted items, $ off amounts or free items.
We are not an Internet Service Provider. There is never any charge to
become a member of Colonize.com or to use our services. You are never
under any obligation to purchase any of the offers that we notify you
of.  After all, they are just offers!

What if I do not have a credit card?  Can I still participate in your
offers?
--------------------------------
That depends on the individual merchants.  Some of the merchants will
only accept credit cards but some do have alternate payment
arrangements.  You'll need to check the offers that interest you to
determine this fact.

I am not a United States citizen.  Can I participate in your offers?
--------------------------------

Again, this depends on the individual merchants.  You'll need to check
the site of the offers to determine which ones are available to
international residents.

I have a question about one of the offers.  Who do I direct it to?
--------------------------------
If you have a question about one of the offers that we have notified
you of you'll need to direct it to the merchant who is making the
offer.  If you use the link that we provided to you for the offer,
you'll go to the site where you can find all the information for
contacting the Customer Service team of that merchant.

I would like to suggest an offer or comment on one of the offers that
I received, what should I do?
--------------------------------
If you would like to suggest an offer or make a comment on one of the
offers you received, please use the website link at the bottom of this
email. If a reply is necessary, we will try to respond as soon as we can.
Please be patient though.

Can you tell me how the shopping spree works?
--------------------------------
Usually, within 24 hours of registering for our service you will
receive an e-mail that details the shopping spree.  Included in the
e-mail are links for each of the offers. You click on the links for
the offers that interest you. The links will open to the page that
displays the offer. You then follow the steps as they are outlined on
the site. Please be sure to read over the terms and conditions of the
offers to ensure a positive shopping experience.

How do I unsubscribe from the mailings?

If your question has not been answered through this auto responder,
please go here:

http://www.colonize.com/corp/cs.php

You will be able to submit additional information to us and we will
reply as soon as possible.

Thanks for your support!

Colonize.com Customer Support Team

Colonize.com, Attn: Customer Service, 101 East State Street, #279, Ithaca, NY 14850
Colonize.com's <a href=http://www.colonize.com/u.php3>unsubscribe page</a>.