	I have added a module for track efficiency corrections
(corrections and systematic uncertainty).

The module is called TrackingEffFilter and is in the VubRecoilUser
package. It takes an input candidate list and a flat killing efficiency
and returns an output candidate list without killed tracks. The setup is
printed at the beginning of the job and the number of killed tracks at the
end.

I have added a tcl procedure to configure the module. It is called
configTrackEff and is defined in VubRecoilConfig.tcl. See VubXlnu.tcl how
it is incorporated in the BRecoilUser setup. We patch it after the track
selection of the recoil system and before the GoodTrack selection.

BAD 867 suggest to take 0.8% for the track efficiency correction for
GoodTracksLoose. The systematic uncertainty on this 1.3% plus quadrature
0.7% for events with multiplicity higher than 5 giving 1.4% in total.

In order to get the right setup I introduced VubRecoilProduction.tcl which
calls in the end BRecoilUser/BRecoilProduction.tcl. You should change it
accordingly.

With regards,

	Wolfgang

Wolfgang Menges
Queen Mary, University of London                 SLAC, MS 35
Mile End Road                                    2575 Sand Hill Road
London, E1 4NS, UK                               Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA
++44 20 7882 3753                                ++1 650 926 8503