Hi all,

	I have added a new module called ListEffVetoLundFilter which
filter a list of candidates and apply a flat killing on candidates not
matching a given LundType.

The tcl code (similar to the PID killing setup) is already included in the
code and the only thing you have to do is setting a variabale with the
efficiency. See VubXlnu.tc. For example use

set MuonMisIdKilling 0.15

for an 15% (0.15) killing of the misidentified muons. The module will
ignore candidates where either the best ghit associated MC candiate is
a muon (for this example) or the MC association is not possible. For all
other candidates the flat killing is applied.

We will use a 15% killing (as before) for electrons, muons and Kaons.

Cheers,

	Wolfgang

Wolfgang Menges
Queen Mary, University of London                 SLAC, MS 35
Mile End Road                                    2575 Sand Hill Road
London, E1 4NS, UK                               Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA
++44 20 7882 3753                                ++1 650 926 8503