Hi Heiko,

On Mon, 30 May 2005, Heiko Lacker wrote:

> Hi Wolfgang,
>
> On Sat, 28 May 2005, Wolfgang Menges wrote:
>
> > I have also added a module (KlongEnergyCorFilter) for applying an energy
> > correction factor based on BAD1055. Before we use this we have to check if
> > our neutral cuts, which are different from BAD1055, have an impact on the
> > correction factors.
> How are you going to check whether the correction factors are
> significantly affected by the different neutral selection?

Well, I think there is only one way: Recompute the corrections. Are there
any other ideas? The problem is that Marco has no time to rerun his ntuple
production with our cuts and he looked only at run3/SP5.

Dominque told me that David Cote is also working on this. I will talk to
him as soon I am back at SLAC and see what he is doing.

Cheers,

	Wolfgang