Hi all,

 unfortunately this evening I cannot attend to the meeting. My point is that I
agreed with Gerri for me to wait his final merging-security commit (or
tarball). It's supposed to happen these days. Next, I'll merge his stuff with
the latest additions.

 In the mean time, I'd like to know if the fixes for the "second open denied
on write" issue have been used by someone.

Fabrizio

On Mon, 30 May 2005 15:24:49 +0200, Peter Elmer wrote