Hi, Andy,

I need to clean up the code a bit before I can release it, but then I do not
see a problem to give you access to it if you like. Keep in mind that it is
just a proof-of-concept solution, tough, pre-alpha (I started two or three
weeks ago ...)  :-)

I'll let you know where you can find it off-list, or send you a patch.
Whatever you prefer.

Ulrich