Hi Pete (and Chris),

>   Slide 21 - Perhaps it is worth listing also the other big
>              sites running xrootd for BaBar and their sizes:

>              [I just wrote the others about their space
>               numbers in private since I'm curious to have these,
too.]

You can tell the total analysis data at each site (tape+disk) with the
bookkeeping.

  BbkUser --site=slac --display tot_gbytes --is_local=1
  BbkUser --site=ral  --display tot_gbytes --file_status=0

The first is best for slac and ccin2p3 which don't use BbkImport and
probably have all components. The second is best for the rest, since it
only counts files that were actually imported, not whole collections.

>                  SLAC   316TB (--dbname=bbkr14 and --dbname=bbkr18)
>                  In2p3  232TB (--site=ccin2p3 --dbuser=bbranyuser)
>                  RAL     65TB (--site=ral)
>                  CNAF    50TB (--site=cnaf)
>                  FZK     26TB (--site=gridka)
>                  Padova  34GB (--site=padova --dbname=bbkr14)

Some sites may also have non-analysis data in xrootd that isn't recorded
in the bookkeeping, and it's possible that some of that data isn't
accessible via xrootd (though at RAL it should all be, though of course
we have other non-xrootd disk for user data). I think Padova are only
just setting up a BBK database (hence the tiny dataset), though
obviously they have lots of PR databases.

Was that what you were interested in?

Tim.

Tim Adye, BaBar Group, Particle Physics Dept.,             _   /|
          Rutherford Appleton Laboratory, UK.              \'o.O'   Oop!
e-mail:   [log in to unmask]                                =(___)=  Ack!
WWW:      http://hepwww.rl.ac.uk/Delphi/Adye/homepage.html    U  Thphft!