Hi Pete,

>              ^^^^^
>
>   BTW, I suspect there is some double counting going on here from the
> bookkeeping, since I see now that Jean-Yves wrote that they
> have imported ~115TB to Lyon.

That is odd - and suspicious that I see close to double the amount of
data Jean-Yves imported. However I checked again and can't see anywhere
that I might have double counted. I would have overestimated if IN2P3
don't copy the full collection (eg. they leave out files with just the
E-component). Unfortunately they don't update the file_status flag, so I
can't tell whether individual files are there. Jean-Yves, could that be
the case?

Tim.

Tim Adye, BaBar Group, Particle Physics Dept.,             _   /|
          Rutherford Appleton Laboratory, UK.              \'o.O'   Oop!
e-mail:   [log in to unmask]                                =(___)=  Ack!
WWW:      http://hepwww.rl.ac.uk/Delphi/Adye/homepage.html    U  Thphft!