Hi Jean-Yves,

Yes, this is all possible. I'll mail you separately, since this is going
way off-topic.

Tim.

Tim Adye, BaBar Group, Particle Physics Dept.,             _   /|
          Rutherford Appleton Laboratory, UK.              \'o.O'   Oop!
e-mail:   [log in to unmask]                                =(___)=  Ack!
WWW:      http://hepwww.rl.ac.uk/Delphi/Adye/homepage.html    U  Thphft!