This distribution includes preprints posted between Friday, May 27, 2005 and Friday, June 03, 2005 (7 days).

ANNOUNCEMENTS
NEW INTEREST CATEGORIES: To accurately reflect the expanding focus of science at SLAC, we've revisited our list of interest categories for SLAC preprints. Authors can now choose from a new list of 24 categories covering not only high energy physics, but also synchrotron radiation and its disciplines, X-ray free electron lasers, and astrophysics. We've updated the categories on idoc, our online document registration system (http://idoc.slac.stanford.edu/), on the list of Recent SLAC Publications (http://idoc.slac.stanford.edu/preprints/), and on the Preprint Weekly list below.

IMPROVED PREPRINT SEARCH: Our new Find a SLAC Document page includes three searches to help you quickly find the document you're looking for. This page includes a full-text search of over 10,000 SLAC preprints as well as easy access to bibliographic and citation information. Check out the new search at http://www.slac.stanford.edu/pubs/fastfind.html.

*************************************

Accelerator Physics-related preprints
   SLAC-PUB-11148
   Dark Currents and Their Effect on the Primary Beam in an X-band Linac
   Bane, K
   Released: 5/27/2005
   http://www.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-wrap/pubpage?slac-pub-11148

   SLAC-PUB-11167
   Wakefields in a Dielectric Tube with Frequency Dependent Dielectric Constant
   Siemann, R
   Released: 5/27/2005
   http://www.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-wrap/pubpage?slac-pub-11167

   SLAC-PUB-11200
   Electron Cloud Build-up Study for DAFNE
   Vaccarezza, C
   Released: 5/27/2005
   http://www.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-wrap/pubpage?slac-pub-11200

   SLAC-PUB-11201
   Suppressing Electron Cloud in Future Linear Colliders
   Pivi, M
   Released: 5/27/2005
   http://www.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-wrap/pubpage?slac-pub-11201

   SLAC-PUB-11203
   Single-Bunch Instability Driven by the Electron Cloud Effect in the Positron Damping Ring of the International Linear Collider
   Pivi, M
   Released: 5/27/2005
   http://www.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-wrap/pubpage?slac-pub-11203

   SLAC-PUB-11208
   Achieving Large Dynamic Aperture in the ILC Damping Rings
   Cai, Y
   Released: 5/27/2005
   http://www.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-wrap/pubpage?slac-pub-11208

   SLAC-PUB-11212
   Resolutions of Problems that Occurred in SPEAR3 Magnet Production
   Li, N.
   Released: 5/27/2005
   http://www.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-wrap/pubpage?slac-pub-11212

   SLAC-PUB-11214
   Multi-Stage Bunch Compressors for the International Linear Collider
   Tenenbaum, P
   Released: 5/27/2005
   http://www.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-wrap/pubpage?slac-pub-11214

   SLAC-PUB-11227
   Resistive Wall Wakefield in the LCLS Undulator
   Bane, K.
   Released: 6/2/2005
   http://www.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-wrap/pubpage?slac-pub-11227

   SLAC-PUB-11237
   The ILC Beam Delivery System - Conceptual Design and R&D Plans
   Seryi, A
   Released: 5/27/2005
   http://www.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-wrap/pubpage?slac-pub-11237

   SLAC-PUB-11238
   Analysis of Positron Collection in the Linear Collider
   Batygin, Y
   Released: 5/27/2005
   http://www.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-wrap/pubpage?slac-pub-11238

   SLAC-PUB-11258
   Resistive-wall Wake Effect in the Beam Delivery System
   Delayen, J.
   Released: 6/2/2005
   http://www.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-wrap/pubpage?slac-pub-11258

Accelerator (control systems)-related preprints
   SLAC-PUB-11202
   Proposal of the Next Incarnation of Accelerator Test Facility at KEK for the International Linear Collider
   Pivi, M
   Released: 5/27/2005
   http://www.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-wrap/pubpage?slac-pub-11202

   SLAC-PUB-11236
   In Depth Diagnostics for RF System Operation in the PEP-II B Factory
   Van Winkle, D
   Released: 5/27/2005
   http://www.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-wrap/pubpage?slac-pub-11236

Astrophysics-related preprints
   SLAC-PUB-11256
   Class B0631+519: Last of the Class Lenses
   York, T
   Released: 5/31/2005
   http://www.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-wrap/pubpage?slac-pub-11256

Engineering-related preprints
   SLAC-PUB-11236
   In Depth Diagnostics for RF System Operation in the PEP-II B Factory
   Van Winkle, D
   Released: 5/27/2005
   http://www.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-wrap/pubpage?slac-pub-11236

HEP experimental results-related preprints
   SLAC-PUB-11137
   Search for b->u Transitions in B- -> D0 K- and B- -> D*0 K-
   Aubert, B.
   Released: 5/27/2005
   http://www.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-wrap/pubpage?slac-pub-11137

   SLAC-PUB-11225
   Heavy-to-light Meson Form Factors at Large Recoil
   Hill, R
   Released: 5/27/2005
   http://www.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-wrap/pubpage?slac-pub-11225

   SLAC-PUB-11255
   Search for the Rare Decays B+ to D(*)+K0s
   Aubert, B.
   Released: 6/2/2005
   http://www.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-wrap/pubpage?slac-pub-11255

HEP phenomenology-related preprints
   SLAC-PUB-11134
   The Last of the Finite Loop Amplitudes in QCD
   Bern, Z.
   Released: 5/31/2005
   http://www.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-wrap/pubpage?slac-pub-11134

   SLAC-PUB-11210
   Iteration of Planar Amplitudes in Maximally Supersymmetric Yang-Mills Theory at Three Loops
   Bern, Z.
   Released: 5/27/2005
   http://www.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-wrap/pubpage?slac-pub-11210

   SLAC-PUB-11225
   Heavy-to-light Meson Form Factors at Large Recoil
   Hill, R
   Released: 5/27/2005
   http://www.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-wrap/pubpage?slac-pub-11225

HEP theory-related preprints
   SLAC-PUB-11134
   The Last of the Finite Loop Amplitudes in QCD
   Bern, Z.
   Released: 5/31/2005
   http://www.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-wrap/pubpage?slac-pub-11134

   SLAC-PUB-11210
   Iteration of Planar Amplitudes in Maximally Supersymmetric Yang-Mills Theory at Three Loops
   Bern, Z.
   Released: 5/27/2005
   http://www.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-wrap/pubpage?slac-pub-11210

Instrumentation/development-related preprints
   SLAC-PUB-11236
   In Depth Diagnostics for RF System Operation in the PEP-II B Factory
   Van Winkle, D
   Released: 5/27/2005
   http://www.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-wrap/pubpage?slac-pub-11236

Math and math physics-related preprints
   SLAC-PUB-11134
   The Last of the Finite Loop Amplitudes in QCD
   Bern, Z.
   Released: 5/31/2005
   http://www.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-wrap/pubpage?slac-pub-11134

   SLAC-PUB-11210
   Iteration of Planar Amplitudes in Maximally Supersymmetric Yang-Mills Theory at Three Loops
   Bern, Z.
   Released: 5/27/2005
   http://www.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-wrap/pubpage?slac-pub-11210

Technical Note preprints
   SLAC-TN-04-075
   TE_01 High Power Disk Loaded Guide Load
   Farkas, Z.
   Released: 6/1/2005
   http://www.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-wrap/pubpage?slac-tn-04-075

Working Paper preprints
   SLAC-WP-050
   Quantum Coherence Arguments for Cosmological Scale
   Lindesay, J.
   Released: 5/27/2005
   http://www.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-wrap/pubpage?slac-wp-050

For the most current listing of newly released SLAC publications and reports, see Recent SLAC Publications at http://idoc.slac.stanford.edu/preprints/.