This distribution includes preprints posted between Friday, June 17, 2005 and Friday, June 24, 2005 (7 days).

ANNOUNCEMENTS
NEW INTEREST CATEGORIES: To accurately reflect the expanding focus of science at SLAC, we've revisited our list of interest categories for SLAC preprints. Authors can now choose from a new list of 24 categories covering not only high energy physics, but also synchrotron radiation and its disciplines, X-ray free electron lasers, and astrophysics. We've updated the categories on idoc, our online document registration system (http://idoc.slac.stanford.edu/), on the list of Recent SLAC Publications (http://idoc.slac.stanford.edu/preprints/), and on the Preprint Weekly list below.

IMPROVED PREPRINT SEARCH: Our new Find a SLAC Document page includes three searches to help you quickly find the document you're looking for. This page includes a full-text search of over 10,000 SLAC preprints as well as easy access to bibliographic and citation information. Check out the new search at http://www.slac.stanford.edu/pubs/fastfind.html.

*************************************

Accelerator Physics-related preprints
   SLAC-PUB-11224
   Advances in Normal Conducting Accelerator Technology from the X-Band Linear Collider Program
   Adolphsen, C
   Released: 6/22/2005
   http://www.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-wrap/pubpage?slac-pub-11224

   SLAC-PUB-11231
   Single-Bunch Tune and Beam Size Measurements Along Bunch Trains in PEP-II
   Fisher, A
   Released: 6/22/2005
   http://www.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-wrap/pubpage?slac-pub-11231

   SLAC-PUB-11246
   Test Bed for Superconducting Materials
   Nantista, C
   Released: 6/22/2005
   http://www.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-wrap/pubpage?slac-pub-11246

   SLAC-PUB-11249
   Bunch Length Measurements using Coherent Radiation
   Ischebeck, R
   Released: 6/24/2005
   http://www.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-wrap/pubpage?slac-pub-11249

   SLAC-PUB-11250
   Resolution of Transverse Electron Beam Measurements using Optical Transition Radiation
   Ischebeck, R
   Released: 6/22/2005
   http://www.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-wrap/pubpage?slac-pub-11250

   SLAC-PUB-11251
   Computer Algorithm for Longitudinal Single Bunch Stability Study in a Storage Ring
   Novokhatski, A
   Released: 6/22/2005
   http://www.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-wrap/pubpage?slac-pub-11251

Accelerator (control systems)-related preprints
   SLAC-PUB-11298
   Design of a Standing-Wave Multi-Cavity Beam-Monitor for Simultaneous Beam Position and Emittance Measurements
   Kim, J
   Released: 6/22/2005
   http://www.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-wrap/pubpage?slac-pub-11298

   SLAC-PUB-11299
   Development of a 20-MeV Dielectric-Loaded Accelerator Test Facility
   Gold, S
   Released: 6/22/2005
   http://www.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-wrap/pubpage?slac-pub-11299

   SLAC-PUB-11311
   Energy Efficiency of an Intracavity Coupled, Laser-Driven Linear Accelerator Pumped by an External Laser
   Na, Y
   Released: 6/24/2005
   http://www.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-wrap/pubpage?slac-pub-11311

Astrophysics-related preprints
   SLAC-PUB-11289
   Searches for WIMP Annihilation with GLAST
   Wai, L
   Released: 6/21/2005
   http://www.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-wrap/pubpage?slac-pub-11289

HEP experimental results-related preprints
   SLAC-PUB-11037
   Measurement of the B0 to D* D_s*+ and D_s+ to phi pi+ Branching Fractions
   Aubert, B.
   Released: 6/22/2005
   http://www.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-wrap/pubpage?slac-pub-11037

   SLAC-PUB-11082
   Light-cone Sum Rules in Soft-Collinear Effective Theory
   Fazio, F.
   Released: 6/20/2005
   http://www.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-wrap/pubpage?slac-pub-11082

   SLAC-PUB-11177
   Reduction of Quark Mass Scheme Dependence in B bar -> Xs gamma at the NNLL Level
   Asatrian, H.M.
   Released: 6/20/2005
   http://www.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-wrap/pubpage?slac-pub-11177

   SLAC-PUB-11278
   Determination of |Vub| from Measurements of the Electron and Neutrino Momenta in Inclusive Semileptonic B Decays
   Aubert, B.
   Released: 6/22/2005
   http://www.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-wrap/pubpage?slac-pub-11278

   SLAC-PUB-11290
   Study of the tau- ---> pi- pi- pi+ pi0 pi0 nu/tau and tau- --> 3h- 2h+ nu/tau Decays Using the BaBar Detector
   Sobie, R
   Released: 6/21/2005
   http://www.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-wrap/pubpage?slac-pub-11290

   SLAC-PUB-11291
   Search for tau- ---> 4pi- 3pi+ (pi0) nu/tau Decays
   Ter-Antonyan, R
   Released: 6/21/2005
   http://www.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-wrap/pubpage?slac-pub-11291

   SLAC-PUB-11297
   sin 2 beta + gamma Measurements
   Therin, G
   Released: 6/24/2005
   http://www.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-wrap/pubpage?slac-pub-11297

HEP phenomenology-related preprints
   SLAC-PUB-11111
   The Intermediate Higgs
   Katz, e
   Released: 6/20/2005
   http://www.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-wrap/pubpage?slac-pub-11111

   SLAC-PUB-11177
   Reduction of Quark Mass Scheme Dependence in B bar -> Xs gamma at the NNLL Level
   Asatrian, H.M.
   Released: 6/20/2005
   http://www.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-wrap/pubpage?slac-pub-11177

   SLAC-PUB-11295
   Supersymmetry Parameter Analysis with Fittino
   Bechtle, P
   Released: 6/24/2005
   http://www.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-wrap/pubpage?slac-pub-11295

HEP theory-related preprints
   SLAC-PUB-11111
   The Intermediate Higgs
   Katz, e
   Released: 6/20/2005
   http://www.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-wrap/pubpage?slac-pub-11111

   SLAC-PUB-11153
   Type IIA Moduli Stabilization
   DeWolfe, O.
   Released: 6/20/2005
   http://www.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-wrap/pubpage?slac-pub-11153

   SLAC-PUB-11177
   Reduction of Quark Mass Scheme Dependence in B bar -> Xs gamma at the NNLL Level
   Asatrian, H.M.
   Released: 6/20/2005
   http://www.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-wrap/pubpage?slac-pub-11177

Instrumentation/development-related preprints
   SLAC-PUB-11249
   Bunch Length Measurements using Coherent Radiation
   Ischebeck, R
   Released: 6/24/2005
   http://www.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-wrap/pubpage?slac-pub-11249

   SLAC-PUB-11250
   Resolution of Transverse Electron Beam Measurements using Optical Transition Radiation
   Ischebeck, R
   Released: 6/22/2005
   http://www.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-wrap/pubpage?slac-pub-11250

   SLAC-PUB-11252
   A Non-invasive Technique for Configuring Low Level RF Feedback Loops in PEP-II
   Teytelman, D
   Released: 6/22/2005
   http://www.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-wrap/pubpage?slac-pub-11252

   SLAC-PUB-11253
   Operating Performance of the Low Group Delay Woofer Channel in PEP-II
   Teytelman, D
   Released: 6/22/2005
   http://www.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-wrap/pubpage?slac-pub-11253

Math and math physics-related preprints
   SLAC-PUB-11153
   Type IIA Moduli Stabilization
   DeWolfe, O.
   Released: 6/20/2005
   http://www.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-wrap/pubpage?slac-pub-11153

Optics-related preprints
   SLAC-PUB-11249
   Bunch Length Measurements using Coherent Radiation
   Ischebeck, R
   Released: 6/24/2005
   http://www.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-wrap/pubpage?slac-pub-11249

   SLAC-PUB-11250
   Resolution of Transverse Electron Beam Measurements using Optical Transition Radiation
   Ischebeck, R
   Released: 6/22/2005
   http://www.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-wrap/pubpage?slac-pub-11250

Other preprints
   SLAC-PUB-11286
   Flux Profile Scanners for Scattered High-Energy Electrons
   Hicks, R
   Released: 6/20/2005
   http://www.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-wrap/pubpage?slac-pub-11286

For the most current listing of newly released SLAC publications and reports, see Recent SLAC Publications at http://idoc.slac.stanford.edu/preprints/.