	I have added some code into VVF for the ssbar popping reweighting
(for systematics). I apply a +-30% reweighting for ssbar popping in
the signal side (ignoring more than one ssbar popping per events) in
non-resonant vub MC. This corresponds to the flag -ssbar 1 and -ssbar 2
for subVirFit.pl.

In principal there is also the code for the +-100% reweighting in resonant
MC but, as I found out yesterday, the higher mass states are not used in
Dominiques hybrid.

The ntuple variable for the number of kaon pairs in the signal side is
called GfK.

Cheers,

	Wolfgang

Wolfgang Menges
Queen Mary, University of London                 SLAC, MS 35
Mile End Road                                    2575 Sand Hill Road
London, E1 4NS, UK                               Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA
++44 20 7882 3753                                ++1 650 926 8503