	at the AWG meeting this morning we got the advice to start writing
the conference paper. We should discuss who will do that.

We also should briefly discuss how to proceed after the conference paper.
I have collected a few ideas from a discussion with Roberto. Have a look
at http://www.slac.stanford.edu/~menges/Vub/Todo-vubBreco.html.

Cheers,

	Wolfgang

On Mon, 6 Jun 2005, Concezio Bozzi wrote:

> Hi Heiko,
> I have agreed with the BRECO Vub review committee [Vera still TBC] to
> meet tomorrow (tuesday) at 9am PT, so we can use the first half an hour
> for internal discussion and start with the RC afterwards.
> Concezio.
>

> Heiko Lacker wrote:
>
> >Hi,
> >
> >it might be useful to have a
> >VubRecoil meeting tomorrow.
> >I'll call in.
> >
> >Heiko
> >
> >510-665-5437 and passcode #2146

Wolfgang Menges
Queen Mary, University of London                 SLAC, MS 35
Mile End Road                                    2575 Sand Hill Road
London, E1 4NS, UK                               Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA
++44 20 7882 3753                                ++1 650 926 8503