Hi

I've just tried to set up the latest development version of xrootd at
RAL. I can't run mps_PreStage as there is a perl module missing.

bash-2.05a$ /opt/xrootd/utils/mps_PreStage &
[2] 4038
bash-2.05a$ 'use ooss_name2name' failed: Can't locate ooss_name2name.pm
in @INC (@INC contains: /opt/xrootd/utils /usr/etc/ooss
/usr/lib/perl5/5.6.1/i386-linux /usr/lib/perl5/5.6.1
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.1/i386-linux /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.1
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.0 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl
/usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.6.1/i386-linux
/usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.6.1 /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl .) at (eval
3) line 2.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at (eval 3) line 2

I couldn't find the module in the rpm

[olaiya@csfd]~% rpm -qlp xrootd-20050620-0614.i386_linux24.i386.rpm |
grep ooss
/opt/xrootd/utils/ooss_CAlloc.pm