Hi Stephen,

This sounds very worrying. Does the fact that it's part of ROOT mean
that there's no way to fix this problem for people using, eg.,
analysis-24? I can't see any version message from XTNetFile in my
BetaMiniApp output, but I may have missed it among all the rest of the
dross^H^H^H^H^H useful messages.

Which version of ROOT fixed this problem?

Tim.