This Week's SLAC Preprints
This distribution includes preprints posted between Friday, July 22, 2005 and Friday, July 29, 2005 (7 days).

ANNOUNCEMENTS
NEW INTEREST CATEGORIES: To accurately reflect the expanding focus of science at SLAC, we've revisited our list of interest categories for SLAC preprints. Authors can now choose from a new list of 24 categories covering not only high energy physics, but also synchrotron radiation and its disciplines, X-ray free electron lasers, and astrophysics. We've updated the categories on idoc, our online document registration system (http://idoc.slac.stanford.edu/), on the list of Recent SLAC Publications (http://idoc.slac.stanford.edu/preprints/), and on the Preprint Weekly list below.

IMPROVED PREPRINT SEARCH: Our new Find a SLAC Document page includes three searches to help you quickly find the document you're looking for. This page includes a full-text search of over 10,000 SLAC preprints as well as easy access to bibliographic and citation information. Check out the new search at http://www.slac.stanford.edu/pubs/fastfind.html.

*************************************

Accelerator Physics-related preprints
   SLAC-PUB-11363
   Design of Extraction Line Optics for the ILC Interaction Regions with 20 mrad and 2 mrad Crossing Angles
   Nosochkov, Y.
   Released: 7/27/2005
   http://www.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-wrap/pubpage?slac-pub-11363

   SLAC-PUB-11372
   The 2mrad horizontal crossing angle IR layout for a TeV ILC
   Appleby, R.
   Released: 7/27/2005
   http://www.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-wrap/pubpage?slac-pub-11372

   SLAC-PUB-11373
   Laser Development for Future Photocathode Research at SLAC
   Brachmann, A.
   Released: 7/27/2005
   http://www.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-wrap/pubpage?slac-pub-11373

Accelerator (control systems)-related preprints
   SLAC-PUB-11366
   Silicon Tracker Design for the ILC
   Nelson, T.
   Released: 7/27/2005
   http://www.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-wrap/pubpage?slac-pub-11366

Astrophysics-related preprints
   SLAC-PUB-11367
   Time Domain Studies of X-Ray Shot Noise in Cygnus X-1
   Focke, W.
   Released: 7/27/2005
   http://www.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-wrap/pubpage?slac-pub-11367

HEP experimental results-related preprints
   SLAC-PUB-11343
   Measurement of the B0-bar Lifetime and the B0B0-bar Oscillation Frequency Using Partially Reconstructed B0-bar to D*+ l- nu-bar Decays
   Aubert, B.
   Released: 7/27/2005
   http://www.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-wrap/pubpage?slac-pub-11343

   SLAC-PUB-11358
   A Search for the Decay B+ to tau+ nu_tau
   Aubert, B.
   Released: 7/27/2005
   http://www.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-wrap/pubpage?slac-pub-11358

   SLAC-PUB-11364
   Measurement of CP-Violating Parameters in Fully Reconstructed B to D(*)+-pi-+ and B to D+-rho-+ Decays
   Baak, M.
   Released: 7/27/2005
   http://www.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-wrap/pubpage?slac-pub-11364

   SLAC-PUB-11370
   Study of J/psi pi+ pi- States Produced in B0 to J/psi pi+ pi- K^0 and B- to J/psi pi+ pi- K-
   Aubert, B.
   Released: 7/27/2005
   http://www.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-wrap/pubpage?slac-pub-11370

   SLAC-PUB-11374
   Dalitz Plot Study of B0 to K+K-K0s Decays
   Aubert, B.
   Released: 7/27/2005
   http://www.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-wrap/pubpage?slac-pub-11374

HEP phenomenology-related preprints
   SLAC-PUB-11312
   Oddballs and a Low Odderon Intercept
   Bicudo, P.
   Released: 7/27/2005
   http://www.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-wrap/pubpage?slac-pub-11312

   SLAC-PUB-11344
   Determination of Littlest Higgs Model Parameters at the ILC
   Conley, J.
   Released: 7/27/2005
   http://www.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-wrap/pubpage?slac-pub-11344

Instrumentation/development-related preprints
   SLAC-PUB-11373
   Laser Development for Future Photocathode Research at SLAC
   Brachmann, A.
   Released: 7/27/2005
   http://www.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-wrap/pubpage?slac-pub-11373

For the most current listing of newly released SLAC publications and reports, see Recent SLAC Publications at http://idoc.slac.stanford.edu/preprints/.