---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2005 05:56:35 -0700 (PDT)
From: [log in to unmask]
To: Masahiro Morii <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: "Luth, Vera G." <[log in to unmask]>,
     Dominique Fortin <[log in to unmask]>,
     "Lacker, Heiko M." <[log in to unmask]>,
     Franco Simonetto <[log in to unmask]>,
     Riccardo Faccini <[log in to unmask]>,
     [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Updates to references in q2-El paper

Hi all,

I agree with your comments, Masahiro.  I would propose the following
acknowledgement to the q2-El paper when addressing referee comments:

"We would like to thank the many theorists with whom we have had valuable
discussions, and further thank M. Neubert, B. Lange and G. Paz for making
available for our use a computer code implementing their calculations."

Do the pubboard chair/deputy have any problem with this?

Bob