	Hi Pete,

thanks for the comments.

One more question (I've already emailed Andy, but he may be on the
road): on the slide that shows the numbers of the timing comparison
direct disk access, xrootd,  xrootd w/ redirection I'm not sure about
the units. In Andy's talk, he uses [us] but does it mean 10^-6s which
would be really fast, or does it mean 10^-3s?

	Cheers,

		Andreas