On 26Jul2005, at 14:56 , Fabrizio Furano wrote:
>  Are you using the latest relase? I hope not.

Yes I am. If you didn't want people to use it, you shouldn't have put
it in the release.

>  Also, if you are already using the latest code, could you make
> sure that you are not reading past the end of the file?

This error is happening trying to read the last record in the file,
so I am almost certainly asking to read more data than is really
there, in the expectation of getting a partial buffer returned just
before EOF.

Should I try to figure out what is wrong, or back out to the previous
version?

--
Gregory J. Sharp                   email: [log in to unmask]
Wilson Synchrotron Laboratory      url: http://www.lepp.cornell.edu/