Hi Gregory,

My prediliction is that it's a timing issue since the timeouts are
relatively short. It's also possible that valgrind has issues with a
heavily threaded program. I know that gdb fails more often than not when
confronted with a running xrootd.

Now, as for the attached file. Could you tar the file up and then attach
it? The reason is that the saved attachment gets linend characters
appended to each line which makes diff and most anythig else I try to use
on the file quite ineffective. Thanks.

Andy