  Hi All,

  Frank provided the config file to make the Doxygen documentation for the
xrootd source code, so I've made it for both the current production and
development releases and linked this from the relevant sections of the
web page:

   http://xrootd.slac.stanford.edu/

I'll try to make sure it is generated for all future builds, too.

  I'll also integrate this into the makefile in CVS soon so that one
can (optionally) do a 'gmake doxygen' or similar.

  (Thanks, Frank...)

                                   Pete

Peter Elmer     E-mail: [log in to unmask]      Phone: +41 (22) 767-4644
Address: CERN Division PPE, Bat. 32 2C-14, CH-1211 Geneva 23, Switzerland