On 17Aug2005, at 02:30 , Andrew Hanushevsky wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have been investigating on how to meet various needs in terms of
> 0-config clusters and simplifying the overall setup. The two main
> items
> that were brought up: 1) 0-config, and 2) combining the xrootd and
> olbd so
> that one does not have to deal with two daemons seem like workable
> solutions that, in fact, are very related. So, here is a proposal and
> please feel free to rip it apart :-)

Andy,

Could you please clarify what you mean by "0-config". Is this only in
respect of configuring supervisors? If it is supposed to be broader
than that, then adding yet more config file options seems like you
are working with very large values of "0" :-)

--
Gregory J. Sharp                   email: [log in to unmask]
Wilson Synchrotron Laboratory      url: http://www.lepp.cornell.edu/